On Tuesdays, when most cultural institutions are closed, The Gamble House in Pasadena is open for lunch-time tours.
Advance tickets are highly recommended.
To book by phone call Zerve at (855) 249-1157
Whether you work here, live here, or are just visiting Pasadena; whether you're with your family, office colleagues, a group of friends or just passing by; whether it's winter or summer, re-design your Tuesday lunch break and visit The Gamble House! With the San Gabriel Mountains as your backdrop, The Gamble House and garden on Westmoreland Place shelter you from the noise and worries of the workaday world. Parking is easy, and you'll find that the rear terrace is the perfect spot to enjoy your brown-bag lunch (not provided), enjoy the view, and experience one of our greatest architectural treasures.
- Two 20-minute docent-led short tours will be given at 12:15 and 12:45 every Tuesday. Check the online calendar for more information.
- Every Tuesday, we provide seating on the rear lawn and terrace from 11:30am to 1:30pm, and visitors bring their own lunch.
- Tickets: Advance - $8 • In person - $7, space permitting
- Advance tickets are highly recommended to guarantee a spot. Tickets are sold Tuesday at our Bookstore, open at 10am. Ticket stubs are valid for a reduced-cost 1-hour tour at a later date.
- Groups of 10 or more may book Brown-Bag Tours on Tuesdays and other days by calling in advance: (626) 793-3334, ext.16
Enjoy your lunch on The Gamble House’s rear patio and lawn.
Gift Certificates are available for our special tours and private group tours.
« back to Tours
Gamble House Tours
4 Westmoreland Place
Pasadena CA 91103
tel. (626) 793-3334